Applications & Forms

Application for Taxable Accounts

Taxable Account Application

Application & Forms for IRA Accounts*

IRA Distribution Form

IRA Account Application

IRA Transfer Form

*For more complete information about investing in IRAs, including charges and expenses and other information regarding retirement investments with CornerCap, please view the Individual Retirement Custodial Account Agreement (form 5305-A) or Roth Individual Retirement Custodial Account Agreements (Form 5305-A) . You may also call (888) 813-8637 for a free copy. Read it carefully before you invest or send money.

Other Account Forms

Account Update Form (Address Change, Reinvestment, ACH)

Change of Ownership

Change of Beneficiary